Forex trading has gained immense momentum in Nigeria. Earning quick bucks by betting on the fall and rise of popular foreign exchange currencies has attracted traders, investors, banks and institutions alik
We, at Globex 360, offer state-of-the-art trading platforms, education, and customer service to all our clients. Whether you’re a beginner or a professional trader, we are counted among the best forex brokers in Nigeria, to help those who want to earn from trading online on foreign currency exchange.
Do you know “Nigeria’s forex traders trade currency positions worth as much as $1.25 million on average, daily”?
How To Start Forex Trading in Nigeria?
Forex trading may seem complicated but anyone can trade online sitting at home or anywhere in the world with the help of top forex brokers in Nigeria.
The forex market has an estimated daily turnover exceeding $5,5 trillion. You can trade foreign exchange currency around the clock 24 hours a day, 5 days a week. Wondering if you should bet long or short, how much you can make on the first day? Questions like these can be answered by Globex360 – a licensed online trading provider in Nigeria. FSP No. 50130
What Globex 360 Offers?
- Spreads from 1.6 pips; Leverage Up to 1:300; Ultra-fast Execution
- Free demo trading account
- Easy to use and one of the world’s best trading platforms: MT4
- Best mobile forex trading app of MetaTrader 4 for your Android and Apple iOS devices to trade foreign exchange online, on the go.
- Covers over 50 spot instruments, with attractive leverage and financing costs.
- FREE Withdrawals on amounts exceeding the threshold
- Fast Withdrawals with 24*7 professional customer support
- All the client funds are safe and held in a segregated account separate from the companies funds.
- Learning programs to help you make intelligent trading decisions
Benefits of Forex Trading in Nigeria:
- Lucrative investment opportunity
- It’s the most liquid market in the world with nearly $6.6 trillion transactions a day averagely in 2019.
- Leverage trade opportunities at your discretion; buy or sell anytime
- No exchange fees or clearing charges
- Unregulated forex trading
Forex trading in Nigeria can be rewarding if you exercise calculated strategies to earn a steady income from different types of foreign currency.
Sign up with Nigeria’s best forex broker to open a trading account and start buying or selling currencies.
For more queries, talk to Forex Brokers at +27 11 568 3097 or write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org